Friday, October 2, 2009

Rewind: Design update

This has absolutely nothing to do with Germany. Except maybe for the fact that this fashion design project was the main contributor to my "Fly-to-Germany" fund. So, thank you, dear client, for helping me to get to the place that I am now.

Although not Germany related, it is an important part of life that I want to share with you, knowing how many of you have encouraged me during this past year, supported me through creative ups and downs, and looked forward with me to the final product. Here is the first freelance design completed by yours truly:

Freelance design: 1950s formal dress

3 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful! i love it. and from the close up photos, the construction looks really well done, too. congrats, beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely my friend! What a huge project. And it looks very well finished. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was wondering what designing you had been doing lately!

    ReplyDelete